Business Ideas for Teenagers & Young Entrepreneurs Workshop
Attention all budding entrepreneurs and business owners aged 13 – 18
Let’s face it – it’s a tough time to be young – it’s hard to find a good job because the marketplace is so competitive!
You need a degree to stack shelves nowadays!
Today’s youth now have to compete for entry-level jobs with out-of-work adults, many of whom will take anything in order to keep the bills paid until something better comes along.
The Governments latest figures (at the time of writing this) states that 737,000 young people aged 16-24 were unemployed in July to September 2014, down 39,000 on the previous quarter and down 244,000 on the previous year. The unemployment rate for 16-24 year olds was 16.2% at this point.
However, the IPPR states that are closer to 868,000 unemployed young people aged 16 to 24 and a staggering 247,000 of them have been looking for work for more than a year. About 700,000 young people have never had a job at all, so it’s no wonder some people tag today’s youth as the “lost generation”.
But there is an alternative to youth unemployment….it’s called YOUTH SELF EMPLOYMENT!
I am proud and honoured to be a Business Mentor for The Princes Trust and have had the privilege to work with and support several bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial youngsters.
However, even charities like The Princes Trust are restricted due to funding issues and they can’t help everyone so their focus is on people from deprived and minority backgrounds, and so it should be.
I have developed a proven one off workshop that will teach any young person, teen, student from any background how to set up their own business and potentially become self –sufficient.
- Imagine being your own boss!
- Nobody giving you grief and telling you what to do!
- Choose your own hours and make your own money by doing your own thing!
- Your success will be down to you!
I teach this short course to both UK and International students as part of Business Degree Courses at UK universities. These students pay thousands of pounds but I deliver this course very cheaply to the youth of the UK via my own workshop!
- I can help young people turn their hobbies and interests into money making ventures
- Instead of wasting their time on social media I will show them how to use these very tools, to identify great business opportunities and ideas, validate them and profit from them!
Mum/Dad – imagine looking forward to letting your kid surf the net and spend hours on social media whilst they build a business empire?
This fantastic, fun and valuable workshop will help young entrepreneurs achieve the following…
- Come up with great business ideas
- Manage a start up business
- Analyse a market size & potential
- How to price a product or service
- How to market the product or service using tools they can use in their sleep (mobile phones & social media)
You don’t need to be a brainiac, clever clogs or smart arse to benefit from this workshop. However, it’s fair to say that being a successful young entrepreneur requires certain traits, so if you have any of these traits you will be in great shape to benefit from this workshop…
- Self Starter
Help your kids become self-sufficient and start them on the road to financial freedom by booking them onto our fabulous “Business Ideas for Teenagers & Young Entrepreneurs Workshop”.